We at Est Int' l travel helps you in getting an Indian tourist visa from Houston!
India is a beautiful country that represents many cultures and traditions, making it a perfect destination for tourists worldwide. Due to its diverse culture, In 2018, more than a million U.S. citizens visited India for adventures. U.S. citizens are required to have a visa with a valid U.S. passport to enter India. Indian Tourist visas are assigned to tourists who want to visit India's top tourist attractions. Although tourist visas are valid for years, you can not stay for more than six months on a tourist visa. We at Est Int' l travel helps you in getting an Indian tourist visa from Houston!
Requirements for Applying Indian Tourists Visa
If you are living in Houston and want to visit India, you must require a visa to enter India. Getting an Indian Tourists Visa is very difficult and here is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Indian Tourist Visa from the USA:
- To apply for an Indian visa, you need an original passport.
- One photocopy of passport information.
- The passport must be signed.
- Valid for six months during your stay in India.
- At least two blank pages are available on passports for Indian visa stamps.
2. INDIA VISA APPLICATION FORM:
The visa application form has to be completed online. Your application must include:
- Your valid email address, if your email address is not mentioned, your application will be rejected by the consulate.
- Write your real name exactly as it is written in your passport.
- Select the type of visa you want.
- Be signed under all the attached photographs.
- The signature must be the same as in your passport.
In case, if your application is incomplete and rejected then your passport will be shipped back to your address as mentioned on your passport.
- Attach a recent 2 x 2 passport type colored photograph with a plain background.
- Attach photos without Glasses
- Don’t staple photos to the application.
4. ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS:
Attach all the required documents. All forms must be printed out, completed, and signed with your original signature.
5. PROOF OF STATE RESIDENCY:
For approving an Indian visa, you must prove yourself a U.S nationality holder. You can attach a clear photocopy of your driver’s license or state-issued I.D to prove your state residency. The address on the I.D. and the address on the visa application should be the same. You can also attach recent utility bills for Water, Gas, Electric, Sewage from the last 90 days.
How To Apply Business Visa To India?
Indian Business visas are accessible for individuals to investigate business openings or lead the business in India. This sort of business visa varies from an Employment visa in that the candidate won’t work for, and gaining a salary from, an association in India. Business visa candidates will require a letter from the association that they expect to work with, expressing the idea of the business, the term of remain, spots to be visited, and goal to meet costs.
How Est Int’ l Travel helps you?
Est Int,l travel, and the tour is your local Indian travel agent in Houston that will help you get an Indian tourist visa from Houston as soon as possible. We present you with an application form and guide you in completing your application. We provide you Indian tourist visa as well as a business visa to India from Houston! Once your application is approved, you will get an email about your visa in the timeframe you chose. Browse our website and get a form to apply for an Indian visa!