After nearly six months of lockdown, most of the African allows travelers to visit South Africa for business and tourism. So, if you are considering traveling to Africa that you recently postponed because of COVID-19? Or Looking for cheap flights to Africa that ensures safety? Then pack your bags again as you can now safely travel to Arica with Est Int’l travel agency! Air traveling involves spending time in lines and airport terminals for security purposes, making you in close contact with different people. However, social distancing in airports and crowded flights is difficult and may increase your risk of getting COVID-19. Viruses do not spread quickly on flights because air is filtered on airplanes. By following the guidelines issued by CDC and choosing the airlines taking all the precautions, you can now travel safely to Africa!
Before Departure Guidelines
Below are a few measures that you need to follow before departure to travel safely to Africa:
- If you have been living with a COVID-19 patient in the past 14 days, then don’t travel as if you have contracted the virus from that person, you can spread the virus to others.
- Don’t travel with someone who is sick.
- Check COVID 19 cases at your destination before booking tickets.
- If your destination has many cases, there are increased chances of getting infected and spreading it to others after returning.
- Check the state and the US Department of State, Bureau of Consular Affairs, Country Information, local public health websites of your destination for COVID 19 information before planning your travel.
- You must have proof of a COVID-19 PCR test, with negative results dated within 72 hours of departure time to show at the airport if you don’t want to quarantine.
- If you fail to present a timely PCR test upon arrival, you will be asked to quarantine for 14 days.
During Travel Guidelines
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention urges Foreign travelers permitted to enter the country to follow these guidelines to protect themselves during travel:
- Make a distance of at least 6 feet in public gatherings.
- In public gatherings, wear a mask to keep your nose and mouth covered.
- Frequently apply hand sanitizers and wash your hands often.
- Avoid contact with anyone who is looking sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Limit contact with frequently touched surfaces and use hand sanitizer or wash hands after touching these surfaces.
- Must cover your coughs and sneezes in public gatherings.
- Clean your hands, especially after coughing and blowing your nose.
Guidelines to Airlines
The CDC has issued a guideline to airlines to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Many reputed Airlines are following these guidelines so that you can travel safely to Africa.
- Officers must wear masks and gloves.
- Airlines staff must practice social distancing.
- They will have to change gloves after each pat-down.
- Travelers should place passes directly on the scanner and then hold them up for inspection.
- Airlines should allow fewer travelers to maintain social distancing.
Cheap Flights To Africa
Now, most of the African nation’s has announced the removal of travel restrictions, everyone is looking for flights that apply social distancing measures and offer cheap flight tickets to Africa. Est Int’l travel is a reputed travel agency in Houston that provides you with cheap flights to Africa with all the information regarding Covid-19 cases in your destination so that you can travel safely to Africa.